Below are some sample results we have obtained for our clients. These are not all of our results but just a few to highlight for you. In order to maintain the confidentiality and respect for our clients we will not publish their names, their case numbers, the location of their case. Although it is important to highlight our successes; our clients come first.
RECENT CIVIL RESULTS
- Settled auto accident case for policy limits of $1.5 million.
- Settled numerous automobile accident cases for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Settled numerous slip and fall matters for 6 figures or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Settled an ERISA breach of fiduciary duty case against Dean Health Plan which forced Dean to retrain its customer service representatives, to add warnings to its help line, to add a procedure for obtaining a binding coverage decision for services performed by a plan provider in a planned facility before costs are incurred.
- Settled an ERISA denial of benefits case which requires the health plan to cover the costs of all services received by the client.
- Settled an ERISA denial of benefits case prior to filing a lawsuit which required the health insurer to pay for all contested benefits.
- Settled an abuse of process case for a client who was the target of an inappropriately filed request for a harassment injunction.
- Obtained a dismissal of a domestic abuse injunction request filed by a disgruntled spouse.
- Obtained a dismissal of a harassment injunction filed by a public employee against a citizen.
- Obtained a dismissal of a harassment injunction filed by a woman who asserted our clients raped her.
RECENT CRIMINAL RESULTS
- Not guilty verdict on charges of second degree sexual assault and third degree sexual assault. The client was exposed to 50 years of incarceration.
- Criminal misdemeanor charges reduced to a civil fine.
- Dismissal of all potential felony drug possession charges before a filing decision was made but after arrest, incarceration, and citation issued.
- Felony theft charges amended to misdemeanor charges.
- Drunken driving charges amended to a simple alcohol possession citation.
- Acquittal by a jury for felony charge of hit and run.
- Felony sexual assault charges dismissed before a filing decision after conducting a successful dismissal of a petition for an injunction.
- Felony theft charges dismissed.
RECENT EMPLOYMENT RESULTS
- Obtained retirement benefits dated back to the 1980s for employees originally thought to be independent contractors which resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars for our clients.
- Successful in reinstating an employee who was fired due to a recent arrest.
- Successful in avoiding termination or suspension of employment based on alleged violation of work rules.
- Obtained a settlement for a prospective employee who was not hired due to an old arrest and conviction record unrelated to the new job.
- Obtained favorable settlement of employment dispute between executive and former employer.
- Routinely settled race and/or sex discrimination cases against employers.
We cannot promise you the same result as a prior client. However, our experience and skill assisted our clients with obtaining those past results and if you hired us we would use our experience and skill to try to obtain the best result we can for you.